The Next Bib
This Bib short has some of the characteristics of Wool with the practicality of composite materials, you've never experieced anything like this.
NEXT BIB is made of a blend of Polypropylene (72%) and Elasthane (28%) it is Seamless knitted and features:
- Integrated chamois (the pad is in direct contact with the sadddle for incredible stability an precise contact with the saddle)
- The Chamois is made of shape-memory foam and is perfect for any kind of ride and distance
- Rapid wicking (wicks moisture 1.9x faster than standard lycra) gives an unmatched comfort
- It's naturally anti-bacterial fabric don't require any chemical treatment
Providing unrivalled comfort, NEXT BIB automatically and naturally adjusts to most body shapes and sizes, no matter if you 1,68 or 1,98 m (5.2/6.5 ft) tall and no matter if you weigh 50 or 100 kg (110 or 220 pounds).
It fits like a second skin with a light compression effect which is both protective and comfortable to wear in all temperatures, in wet or dry conditions.
It’s a revolutionary thermal fabric that is warm in winter and cool in summer, it's also lighter, softer, more supple and more breathable than standrad lycra!
- Machine wash cold: 30°C
- Don't bleach
- Don't iron
- Don't tumble dry
- Don't dry clean
- Wash inside out
- If possible put in a white mesh bag to preserve color and prevent from friction with other garments or products* that could damage the fabric (*velcro is very aggressive with lycra)
- Do not use fabric softener