BAKER Warm but Cool Jacket Man
Classic Regular Fit. For all day riding and free time. A close but relaxed fit, longer in the torso and suited to longer rides.
Penguin Warm but Cool jacket keeps you warm and let the heat from your effort escape while being windproof and water resistant.
The hood can be worn above or under the helmet for added protection from the elements.
We have been tinkering for years on what features a cycling jacket needs to have to be a valuable addiction to every cyclist wardrobe and we are pretty happy what we did here.
We suggest to wear a biciclista warm jersey underneath your jacket for the best comfort in the coldest days !
- Outside: 82% polyester + 18 % elastane; 2nd Layer: 100% polyester membrane
- Inside: 93% polyester + 7% elastane - Weight: 350 gr/m2
- Dynamic breathability
- Digital printed with water-based inks
- Top quality cut
- Reinforced finishes
- Cam-lock divisible zip
- Two zipped pockets
- Refracting inserts at the pocket sides
- Silicon based elastic at the inner side of the jacket to assure the best adherence to the body
- Machine wash cold: 30°C
- Don't bleach
- Don't iron
- Don't tumble dry
- Don't dry clean
- Wash inside out
- If possible put in a white mesh bag to preserve color and prevent from friction with other garments or products* that could damage the fabric (*velcro is very aggressive with lycra)
- Do not use fabric softeners